While indoor dining and private events are limited for now, George loves bringing people together in the safest way. All of our kitchen and waiting staff are following the HACCP regulations for food preparation, hygiene, and handling.
PS: Never forget, George wants what’s best for you!
Please take a minute to read our new ‘House Rules’
There will be a host at the front door taking details for contact tracing purposes
We will seat you on arrival
You will remain spaced at a 1.5 m distance
Tables are sanitised before and after your visit
We prefer contactless payment options
Getting to the restaurant, by car, will be different as usual. Spaklerweg can only be reached from Amstelstation.
- Turn right after the HAUT building into this road.
- You arrive in the Amstelbeststraat
- At the end of the street on the right we’ll welcome you at George Marina.
You can reserve one of our parking spaces in advance. You can enter the garage on the left side of George Marina.
You could reserve a spot via this page.
Download the Vicky app to access your car park reservation.
If everything is full, the costs on the street are € 4.50 per hour.
If it is full on the street as well as in the parking garage, we recommend parking in the ParkBee parking garage at Spakelrweg 44. This is located next to the Gamma.
- Train (Amstel Station - 12 minute walk)
- Tram (tram 12Amstel Station - 12 minute walk)
- Metro (Metro53 from Amsterdam Central or Amstel Station to metro station Spaklerweg - 3 minutes walk)
We hope to see you soon. If you have any questions, please contact the restaurant.